Blog don’t Lie as always ventures into non-trivial products.
Houdini's Wadi shorts are just what we were looking for for your summer full of adventures.
Ultralight shorts with full freedom of movement and unmatched comfort. Men's Wadi Shorts are the perfect all round adventure short for warm weather. They are stowable in their own pocket and make a perfect travel companion.
Men's Wadi Shorts are designed for warm weather and hot, humid climates. The ultralight fabric creates a feeling of wearing almost nothing. They will never weigh you down or heat you up.
When it comes to preferred activities, we can highly recommend them for climbing, yoga or any kind of training. Summer hiking is great too.
Men's Wadi Shorts are designed in a fabric called Liquid Rock that is made from 56% polyamide 38% recycled polyamide 6% elastane, making it extremely durable without adding weight. It has a soft, dry touch against the skin that is very pleasant in hot or humid conditions. The fabric is one of our well tested classics and it will take you many years to wear it down.
Men's Wadi Shorts are the perfect choice if you are looking for a pair of ultralight shorts for summer adventures and travelling.
Ultralight yet extremely durable quick-drying stretch woven fabric with fantastic breathability and cotton-like comfort.
- Origin: Taiwan
- 56% polyamide, 38% recycled polyamide, 7% elastane
- Weight: 107 g/sqm
- 2-way stretch
- Durable high density weave
- Peached finish with dull face
- Soft next to skin comfort
- Excellent air permeability
- Quick dry
- Bluesign® certified
When washing clothes made of synthetic fabrics, the use of a washing bag becomes even more important: It prevents microplastics from entering into rivers and oceans.
- Air clothes instead of washing to save water, energy and to make the garments last longer.
- Use a washing bag to protect your garments and to prevent fibers from leaking. When cleaning the bag and filter in the machine, make sure to wipe it clean and throw the lint in your trash can. Never rinse it in water since we don’t want the fibers to end up in lakes or oceans.
- Machine gentle wash, max 40 °C/104 °F.
- Use mild environmentally certified detergents and make sure to use the right dose.
- Avoid fabric softener. Besides being harmful for our environment, they have a negative impact on the garment performance, mainly moisture transportation and breathability.
- Do not dry in dryer. This exposes both the garment and the environment to unnecessary wear and tear. Most polyester garments dry quickly anyway.
- Hang dry.
- Do not iron.
In short, what to say!
We have informed you now it's up to you to go to the store and try them out.